Tools and Materials to Build a Round Poker Table
- Jig Saw
- Power Drill
- Staple Gun
- Tape Measure
That’s it! If you don’t have these tools, there is a real good chance that one of your poker buddies does. If they plan on getting in on the fun after the table is built, now is a good time to give them a call to help out.
Round Poker Table Materials
Your poker table materials list is equally as short as your tools list. To build and upholster your poker table, you will need:
- 1 Sheet of 4′ x 8′ plywood. 3/4″ is best
- 1 Can of spray adhesive
- About 20 wood screws 1 1/4″ in length
- 200 Staples
- Playing surface fabric 54″ x 54″
- Vinyl to upholster your rail 54″ x 54″
- 1/4″ Foam to pad the playing surface 54″ x54″
- 1″ Foam to padd your rail 54″ x 54″
- Table legs (optional)
We sell complete 4′ poker table kits including the foam, vinyl, and casino cloth in our Poker Table Kits section of the shop. Everything else can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or any other lumber yard or home improvement store.
That’s it for supplies. With all of your tools in hand and your supplies ordered, its time to move on to Step Two – Measuring and Cutting.